Season 3, Episode 16
THE DATA HOARDER
This week we have a 100 minute premium episode answering all of your excellent questions about subjects such as:
– Banks and sentiment
– AQG / SSR merger
– Buying more when the price drops below the buy line
– Using a 5 yr/weekly chart to help fine tune your trend lines
– Using the checklist to score LICs
– Holding back on the retail sector
– Thoughts about oil glut and prices affecting Oil/Coal companies
– During previous times of volatility (like GFC or dot com bust) did Tony notice a similar increases in buy/sell activity?
– How Tony stages his entry into a position
– How he regression tests the results/model
– The buy line for OSH
– SFC sell price and recent update on their financials
– How Tony decides what percentage of his capital to invest when he BUY stocks such as MQG
– How to analyse the TGP graph
– Why the TRS, WPL and MQG charts are different
– and Tony also introduces his new magic 3PTL maths.
IF YOU WANT TO GET THE MOST OUT OF THE SHOW & LISTEN TO A MULTI-MILLIONAIRE INVESTOR TALK TO YOU ABOUT HOW HE THINKS ABOUT STOCKS FOR A FULL HOUR EVERY WEEK….
Today “St Anthony” answers your questions, reveals the true cost of sending kids to private school, and explains how he approaches raising a wealthy child.
Our guest this week is Michael Dee from Pythagoras Investing – www.PythagorasInvesting.com. His tool “predicts the timing of upcoming share events and their positive or negative price effects.”