Welcome to QAV Club!
We have a lot of information and a variety of tools for you to learn the QAV method, and we know it can be a little confusing and overwhelming.
Here are our recommended steps to getting started.
- Listen to our Getting Started episodes: 301, 303 and 305.
- Read through the Getting Started Guide (aka The QAV Bible).
- Download the CR version of the checklist (see links to Checklist below) and run through it with a couple of stocks while having the Bible open as a reference, to make sure you’re comfortable with each column and why they are important. Watch a couple of the checklist videos (link to videos also below) if you get stuck. Either sign up for a Stock Doctor trial or use another data source, such as Yahoo Finance.
- Once you’re comfortable with the CR version of the checklist, download either the TK or AF versions of the checklist and do a test run with a full SD download. You can watch step-by-step walkthrough videos on how to use both of them on our VIDEO page.
- When you’ve generated a scorecard (aka a buy list), compare your results with Tony’s most recent scorecard (link below) to see if they mostly match up. Also consider posting your scorecard to the FB group to see if the other members want to compare it to their own scorecard.
- Once you’re comfortable that you’ve got the right list, start filling up your portfolio. If you don’t already have one, you’ll need a broker. Some of us use SelfWealth and Superhero. Tony uses Baillieu, a full service broker.
GETTING STARTED GUIDE
PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP
QAV ZOOM CALLS
QAV PORTFOLIO / SCORECARD LIST
Look through the trades we’ve made since the beginning of the podcast and see how we are currently performing. Includes Tony’s latest Scorecard Lists.