Welcome to QAV Club!
We have a lot of information and a variety of tools for you to learn the QAV method, and we know it can be a little confusing and overwhelming.
Here are our recommended steps to getting started.
- Listen to our Getting Started episodes: 301, 303 and 305.
- Read through the Getting Started Guide (aka The QAV Bible).
- Download the CR version of the checklist (see links to Checklist below) and run through it with a couple of stocks while having the Bible open as a reference, to make sure you’re comfortable with each column and why they are important. Watch a couple of the checklist videos (link to videos also below) if you get stuck. Either sign up for a Stock Doctor trial or use another data source, such as Yahoo Finance.
- Once you’re comfortable with the CR version of the checklist, download either the TK or AF versions of the checklist and do a test run with a full SD download. You can watch step-by-step walkthrough videos on how to use both of them on our VIDEO page.
- When you’ve generated a scorecard (aka a buy list), compare your results the scorecards of other members on our Facebook group. If yours is completely different, you might be doing something wrong.
- Once you’re comfortable that you’ve got the right list, start filling up your portfolio. If you don’t already have one, you’ll need a broker. Some of us use SelfWealth and Superhero. Tony uses Baillieu, a full service broker.
GETTING STARTED GUIDE
Our step-by-step guide for getting started with QAV. AKA “The Bible”.
PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP
QAV ZOOM CALLS
QAV PORTFOLIO / SCORECARD LIST
Look through the trades we’ve made since the beginning of the podcast and see how we are currently performing. Includes Tony’s latest Scorecard Lists.