Season 2, Episode 10
Tons of questions this week from club members about how to invest during a market correction. And as the market is still in free fall, we don’t bother with a stock analysis. So we just spend 90 minutes answering your excellent questions, including:
- Should we only invest in companies on CommSec’s lending list?
- How should we use the three point trend line process when it shows a signal to buy after a sharp drop in price?
- How to hold your nerve and make informed decisions in current market conditions being a beginner?
- Do we ignore intangibles (eg Goodwill) in Net Equity?
- How does Price-to-Book Ratio play a role in our QAV score?
- What does Tony do when the inputs to the QAV score are obviously out dated?
- How to start a new portfolio from scratch today?
- Warren Buffett has changed his strategy over the years. Is Tony’s strategy more like early or late Buffett?
- How does return on equity factor into the QAV score?
IF YOU WANT TO GET THE MOST OUT OF THE SHOW & LISTEN TO A MULTI-MILLIONAIRE INVESTOR TALK TO YOU ABOUT HOW HE THINKS ABOUT STOCKS FOR A FULL HOUR EVERY WEEK….
Listen to Free Episode
data-episode-id="780508" data-theme="dark" data-visual="true"...
In our first episode of 2021, we review our portfolio’s CY20 performance; margin loan rates; What TK does on a daily/weekly basis for managing his portfolio; relative QAV performance of large vs mid vs small cap companies; the ‘minimum’ amount of stock someone just getting started should buy; fudging ECX and VUK; whether or not we should rebalance every so often; Tony’s views on CSL; the recent drop in the prices of some gold miners; understanding the formula in column BK of the master checklist; why companies can have a quality score of >100%; and Stock Doctor problems regarding reporting of director holdings.