Season 2, Episode 10
Tons of questions this week from club members about how to invest during a market correction. And as the market is still in free fall, we don’t bother with a stock analysis. So we just spend 90 minutes answering your excellent questions, including:
- Should we only invest in companies on CommSec’s lending list?
- How should we use the three point trend line process when it shows a signal to buy after a sharp drop in price?
- How to hold your nerve and make informed decisions in current market conditions being a beginner?
- Do we ignore intangibles (eg Goodwill) in Net Equity?
- How does Price-to-Book Ratio play a role in our QAV score?
- What does Tony do when the inputs to the QAV score are obviously out dated?
- How to start a new portfolio from scratch today?
- Warren Buffett has changed his strategy over the years. Is Tony’s strategy more like early or late Buffett?
- How does return on equity factor into the QAV score?
IF YOU WANT TO GET THE MOST OUT OF THE SHOW & LISTEN TO A MULTI-MILLIONAIRE INVESTOR TALK TO YOU ABOUT HOW HE THINKS ABOUT STOCKS FOR A FULL HOUR EVERY WEEK….
Listen to Free Episode
This week: The market remains buoyant on the back of positive earnings, DTL crashes 22%, Buridan’s Ass, Pulled Pork AGL.
Also in the Club edition: Darryl’s portfolio analysis, Magnificent 7 profits now exceed almost every country in the world, SD ASX 300 change, Jordan’s Renko and hugline regression testing.
This week: Market and portfolio updates; Nick Scali and Myer jump on profit results; the pitfalls of passive investing; the cracks deepen beneath the market’s surface; Woodside Santos merger collapsed; pulled pork on MME.
Also in the Club edition:
Lithium execs goolies; McDonald’s records first sales miss; Stock tips are for patsies; Matt Walker’s regression testing system; Three Men Make a Tiger; NWS shares in Stock Doctor; WAF’s forecast earnings.