Season 2, Episode 10
Tons of questions this week from club members about how to invest during a market correction. And as the market is still in free fall, we don’t bother with a stock analysis. So we just spend 90 minutes answering your excellent questions, including:
- Should we only invest in companies on CommSec’s lending list?
- How should we use the three point trend line process when it shows a signal to buy after a sharp drop in price?
- How to hold your nerve and make informed decisions in current market conditions being a beginner?
- Do we ignore intangibles (eg Goodwill) in Net Equity?
- How does Price-to-Book Ratio play a role in our QAV score?
- What does Tony do when the inputs to the QAV score are obviously out dated?
- How to start a new portfolio from scratch today?
- Warren Buffett has changed his strategy over the years. Is Tony’s strategy more like early or late Buffett?
- How does return on equity factor into the QAV score?
IF YOU WANT TO GET THE MOST OUT OF THE SHOW & LISTEN TO A MULTI-MILLIONAIRE INVESTOR TALK TO YOU ABOUT HOW HE THINKS ABOUT STOCKS FOR A FULL HOUR EVERY WEEK….
Listen to Free Episode
Amendments to the 3PTL wording in the bible; how to calculate performance of a volatile portfolio; creating wealth by gearing a property; updating your 3PTL alerts; the pulled pork on SUN; sell lines for banks and other stocks with high QAV scores; KRM is stopping gold production, what does that mean for investors; C6C has dropped, when do we sell?
Another long episode (1.5 hours)! We talk about our performance vs the top funds; Buffett’s ABCs; Why TK bought gold miners over retailers last week; the idea of a “second peak”; HUM’s exposure to Forum Finance; the performance of the 2017 Dogs; a deep dive on MML and MIL; how Rule #1 works; how TK would invest if he was 25 again; whether or not I should sell MYR; copper physical vs futures; and how to spot “bad news” during reporting.