Our small cap stock this week is Michael Hill International (ASX:MHJ), which operates in the retail sale of jewellery and related services sector in Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
The reasons they scored highly include:
- Price to Operating Cashflow of 2.31
- Price is currently below both the Stock Doctor intrinsic valuation and our IV#2
- It has a new three-point uptrend
- The PE is less than its yield
- The yield is greater than the current bank rate
- High director share ownership
QAV score is 0.29. Average daily trade is $63,000.
Our recommendations are based on the share price as of the date of the download. If the share price changes, this will affect the QAV score and its ranking on our buy list, so please take price changes into account before making any investing decisions.
Please also note that this isn’t personal financial advice and you should consult a financial planner before making any investment decisions.
WANT TO GET OUR FULL SCORECARD EACH WEEK?
The full scorecard is a spreadsheet that contains all of the stocks that got a positive QAV score for the week. This week’s scorecard contains 36 stocks, both large and small caps, that we think represent the best value investments of the week.