Our small cap stock this week is IVE Group Limited (ASX:IGL). IVE are a creative design business, handling print, mobile and interactive media. They’ve been around since 1921 and, according to their website, “are Australia’s leading holistic marketing company.” On Tony’s checklist this week (using figures downloaded 2021-09-12) they have a very attractive QAV Score of 0.38. Their ADT (average daily turnover) is $345K.
They scored highly for a number of reasons:
- Their IV#2 is more than double the current share price ($1.68 at the time of the download). Which means we think the intrinsic value of their shares is double what you can currently buy them for. It’s like buying a dollar for 50 cents.
- The consensus IV is also higher than the current share price.
- Their dividend yield is higher than the current bank rate.
- Their growth/PE is greater than 1.5
- They have high share ownership on the board.
So you might want to check them out this week.
Our recommendations are based on the share price as of the date of the download. If the share price changes, this will affect the QAV score and its ranking on our buy list, so please take price changes into account before making any investing decisions.
Please also note that this isn’t personal financial advice and you should consult a financial planner before making any investment decisions.
WANT TO GET OUR FULL SCORECARD EACH WEEK?