I ran another download this morning as Macquarie Group’s (MQG) figures are now in Stock Doctor following their latest results.
Also, Qantas (QAN) had breached its Buy line. However, after running the download, both of these companies have a price to operating cash flow ratio of greater than 6, so do not make the Buy List. I own shares in MQG and will continue to hold until they become a Sell.
ANZ also reported and is on the watchlist. Even though it has an upward trend at the moment, it has not breached its 3P Buy Line.
Westpac (WBC) and Bank of Queensland (BOQ) are also in the same boat.
Other changes to the Buy List are:
- Empired (EPD) has slipped off due to a share price rise
- JB HiFi (JBH) has entered the Buy List as its share price has dropped.
- Santos (STO) has advanced enough in price to drop off the buy list.
- Westgold Resources (WGX) enters the Buy List.
- New Hope Energy (NHC) enters the Buy List with a QAV score of 0.15. I hasten to add that NHC could be a falling knife. I updated the manually entered data to reflect its latest June results.
- Since putting out a new Buy List this morning, SD has sent me an email notification the NRW Holdings (NWH) has breached its 3P Buy line price. NWH is added to the Buy List with a QAV score of 0.15
- I also received a notice to say that Academies Australasia (AKG) had breached it’s 3P Buy Price. AKG is added to the Buy List with a QAV score of 0.31.