Hi everyone, I ran a Stock Doctor download today as both Credit Corp and Nick Scali have new figures released and loaded.
I have owned NCK before and it is a quality company. Again, I think it is one of these good companies that are entering the bottom of our buy list and may not remain too long on our list.
Other changes are:
- UCW was added to the manually entered data tab, but did not have enough sentiment to make the Buy List.
- The same applied to HNG.
- The following stocks were added back to the Buy List after reviewing their 3PTLs: ASG, MSV, LYL, ADH
- The following stocks were added back to the Buy List because of recent share price re-tracing: AIS, ATS, BPT, JBH, NGE, OMH, QTM and S32.
- The following stocks slipped off the Buy List due to rising share prices: 8VI, EAI, GLB, and KMD.
- Techniche (TCN) has been taken private and is removed from the Buy List.
The Buy and Watch lists have been updated.