Hi everyone, I have run a new QAV download today and here are the changes:
- EVZ Limited (EVZ) is a small cap stock that has been added to the Manually Entered Data tab and the Buy List with a QAV score of 0.24
- Beach Energy (BPT) has slipped off the Buy List due to share price increases.
- Cellnet Group (CLT) has also dropped off the Buy List due to a price increase.
- Fortescue Metals Group (FMG) has popped back onto the bottom of the Buy list with a QAV score of 0.10
- iShares S&P Midcap ETF (IJH) is also back on the Buy List.
- TPC Consolidated (TPC) has re-entered the Buy List.
- Westgold Resources (WGX) is back on the Buy List as it see-saws in a generally upward direction.
- National Tyre & Wheel Limited (NTD) is added to the Buy List with a QAV score of 0.12 due to it breaching its 3 PT Buy line, even though it has been in an upturn for a while.
Buy and Watch lists have been updated on the QAV portfolio Google Sheet.